Thursday, June 28, 2018

162 Days 5 months 9 days.

MORNING:
Weight 264.2 Down .8 from last weigh in.

I needed to clear my head and put somethings in order.  Donna and I HAVE to get a handle on this budget and money.  It is crazy and I can't do it by myself. 

I lifted yesterday and was surprised how much I felt it.  I didn't walk Yellow Dog because it was raining.  Oh, back to clearing my head.  I wanted to get a walk in w/o so I could hit it hard.  It was a combination of my initial 30 minutes and Linda called to go over losing Angela and I hit it another 30 minutes for a combined 1 hour walk with 3 miles completed.  I, of course, will be taking Rox out for at least 30 so we don't lose our momentum.


I'm only going to have OMAD today.  Just not hungry.  Really slow at work  Chalking it up to 4th of July.

Shoulders tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment